Wednesday 30 May 2012

God's time is the best

 Seems a Little Sketchy

 Catch the Bug Colour Challenge

My project:

Good Day

This is one of the digis at the last round at the Crafter's Digital Art Centre and is from Just some Lines and is called Little Girl Big Hat 2. I found her cute and just wanted to use her, but I just did know in what colours. At first I wanted to do her in red, but when I found this small flower paper from W&M, I knew this will do. I added a small button to her hat and the flowers is done with a new diecut from Docraft. The swirl in parchment paper, was on my table that I did not used on a previous project. The sentiment I have taken from Facebook.

Challenges I'm joining:
CDAC round 18 - cdacpc18, JSL - Summer Sizzle - Little Girl big hat 2
Totally Gorjuss #133 - Something new - Flower diecut, Digi from Just Some lines buttons and designer paper from M&W
Catch the Bug's colour challenge 26/5 - Pinks and blue
Die Cuttin Divas #67 - Anything goes with diecut.
Seems a Little Sketchy # 14 - Sketch
Tammy's Scrappin Corner #12 - Anything goes

Thank you for your visit!

Olga

13 comments:

grandma's joy dqheart said...

love the verse you used for the card. you are very talented.

Hannelie said...

Dis pragtig!

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful project. Everything is perfect. Bravo !

hugs from France.
Catherine.

Lisa said...

Wowzer! Love your card and the sentiment is wonderful! I am your newest follower. Love your blog!
Big Hugs!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wonderful verse to go with the image from Just Some Lines! Lovely creation too! Thank you for playing with us at CDAC for our Progressive Challenge.

Hugs,

Georgia

CDAC PC DT

Creative Diva said...

Great card. You did a great job. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh My this image is awesome. Reminds me of my sister when she was in trouble lol.

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Kim Bell said...

Olga! Love the sentiment. It is soooooooooooo True. Amen. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Hugz
Kim

Becky G said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us in this weeks color challenge at Catch The Bug!

=) Becky G

AllisonG said...

You did a great job combining the sketch and the color challenge - great job! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy - hope to see you back again for another sketchy challenge!

Paul said...

Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Colour Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww Olga, this is so sweet! :)

Its such a cute image, gorgeous layout and papers and your colours are fab hun! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Valerie said...

this is a great card! Love this image and sentiment!