Sunday 9 June 2013

May sunshine & laughter light your way



Good Day

I have mentioned yesterday that I still have a project to share and then I got occupied with other stuff. Again I used the Play date Cafe's colour combo from the 30th of May, but due to all my computer hick-ups I can no longer join them. I am still in time for a few other, though. This time it is the last of the CDAC progressive challenge's freebie digi for this quarter. This time it is a Hawaiian girl from Back to Paper. The sentiment I've taken from Desert Diva and the papers are from my stash. Die-cuts I've used are from Spellbinder and the flowers I digged from my stash.

Challenges I'm joining.
Card und more #83 - Sketch
CDAC progressive challenge cdacbtp
Robyn Fetish #163 - Die-cuts and or punches
Challenges4Everybody #22 - Anything goes

Thank you and have a splendid evening.
Olga

7 comments:

Gaby said...

Fab card! Love the colors and the sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Hugs, Gaby

Lynnel Lynch said...

Sure like this one! I like your design.
Thanks for sharing with us here at CDAC challenges.
Lynnel
CDAC DT Mrmber

lawinchen said...

A wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Hugs
Andrea

Cat's sCrap said...

Very cute ! Beautiful papers. Bravo !

Catherine.
Hugs from France.

Desire Fourie said...

Olga this is just so pretty and a wonderful take on the sketch.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ellis said...

Lovely card for the progressive challenge! =)
Hugs, Elenor

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! thanks for playing with "Robyn's Fetish" this week. Good luck!