Tuesday 24 September 2013

A bit of autumn




Good Day

From a lovely spring day in the Southern Hemisphere. Here, in South Africa, we've celebrated Heritage day and had a lovely barbeque/braai with family. 
Today, I want to share a card, a bit inspired by autumn though. Most of blogland are super excited about autumn and all the beautiful rich colours it brings and slowly they are preparing for their hibernating months. My designer paper is from Safari Chic Stack from DCWV. I've also used my forgotten wooden leave stamps, that I thin I've only used twice before. I also used a forgotten rubber sentiment. That is the reason for the of center of the sentiment. I used the wet emboss technique with some clear glitter powder. I added some punched leaves with a rhinestone to finish everything.

Challenges I'm joining:
Dynamic Duos #71 - Crumb cake & basic black
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge SC091813
Our Creative Corner - Forgotten things
Great Impressions September Fall Challenge

Thank you and have a great day!
Olga

6 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Very smart and chic - love the tiny leaf silhouettes! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
Alison x

Redanne said...

A very nice take on the sketch, love the colours and the leaves are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in our Forgotten Things Challenge at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great how you mixed stamped leaves along with punched leaves. Very nice autumn card! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos!

Cat's sCrap said...

Black and white ! I like ! Very elegant card ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Unknown said...

Lovely autumn inspired card :) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you again soon!!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a lovely fall call. Thank you for playing with Great Impressions this month.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT