Friday 24 January 2014

One day soon


Good day

Finally I had time to play with this image that has been on my table for more than a week now. My SIL is expecting her first baby in July and she thinks it's a girl. I didn't want to take the chance of making it pink so I played with a fresh green that resembles life and dark yellow. My paper is from the Spring Drop Collection and my digi is JJ pregnant from Bugaboo. I added some safety pins and confetti flowers to bling it up.

Challenges I'm joining:
Life in Details January Challenge - Bling it up
4 Crafty Chicks #178 - Bling
Digistamp4Joy #84 - Real Ribbon
Inky Impressions #143 - Ribbon
Party Time Tuesday #156 - Ribbon
Creative Craft Challenges2 #1 - New
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge SC01214 - Sketch

Thank you and have a fantastic day.
Hugs from Africa.
Olga

7 comments:

Hannelie said...

Dis oulik!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the green! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Tina - dt member @4CC

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun and great card Olga.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Anonymous said...

Really nica card. Love the colouring :) Thanks for playing along at LID :)

Unknown said...

Great colours, lovely image
Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
Hugs katie x

Unknown said...

beautiful work, thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays

Riette said...

a great take on that layout and lovely ribbon touches!
Thank you for sharing with us in the Ribbons challenge and please visit us again. A new challenge starts tomorrow!!
xxxx
Riette
Digistamps4Joy, DT.