Sunday 16 March 2014

DT Glitter 'n Sparkle - Add some green/ St Patrick's day


Good day

Almost late. This is my project for the Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge this week. I received the Leprechaun and sentiment from Ereuka stamp to play with. Once again I did not had the exact Irish green, but I thought this dotted paper will do great.

Challenges I'm joining:
Tuesday Morning Sketches # 240 
Sassy Studio Design #220 - Happy St Patrick day
Delightful Challenges - Wearing the green

Hope to see you at Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge.
Hugs from Africa
Olga

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Awah, I believe he be doing the Jig! Wonderfully festive card. Good luck in the DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!
DebbieM - SSD DT

Debbie said...

Fun card!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Olga, a great card for St. Patrick's Day! Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Michelle said...

Love it! Fabulous background paper (I need that :) ) Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studios this week for the DTBST challenge.

Kim Kelley said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Denise @ kc242 said...

What an adorable card! Great design. Thanks so much for playing along with Delightful Challenges! Denise