Friday 17 March 2017

Feeling Fabulous



Good day

This is feeling Fabulous from Conie Fong which I won lately. Conie also has a progressive challenge on her Facebook page and the theme for March is anything goes or "green". Here the greens are changing into reds and browns, so not quite what she maybe had in mind. Well I found this beautiful piece of paper in my scrapbook stash and this kick started my creativity. I added bit and pieces and ended up with this. I want to give it to my friend, just to say thank you for her friendship.

Challenges I took inspiration from are:
Craft Rocket #35 - Make it feminine
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Celebrating women
Crafty Cardmakers #184 - For a special woman
Creative Knockouts #185 - Border time
My time to craft #341 - Sketch time

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Olga

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring and design Olga! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Celebrating Women’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Unknown said...

Hi Olga

You have made a really sweet card

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June/DT

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena MTTC DT

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Jac’s Playground said...

That paper is gorgeous and your colouring of the sweet image is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, Jac x

Sally Dodger said...

A wonderful card, I love the soft teal colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.