Sunday 12 March 2017

Spring window





Good day

This month I have decide to play early in all the progressive challenges I'm following and it is always nice when there is some form of coincidence in it. This month Beccy's place is sponsoring the Outlawz progressive challenge with Spring Window and sentiment. Spring is always a colourful moment especially after a dull winter, although we are entering autumn that is also a colourful season. I have coloured the image with my aquarelles an played with my spellbinder dies. The paper is from Trendline from KARS and the Fiber stack from DCWV.

Challenges I'm joining:
The Outlawz Progressive challenge March
The Outlawz Colour Challenge 7 March with twist of adding butterfly
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge 8 March
Beccy's Place March Challenge - Anything goes with a Beccy's image
Crazy 4 Challenges #376 - Add a butterfly or moth

Thank you fro your visit!
Olga

1 comment:

Beccy said...

You've done a great job colouring the image Olga, I really like the cheerful yellow flowers on the tree and the lovely bright pink ones in the vase. Great job on the stone work too. The patterned paper in the background is lovely and colourful and perfect for a spring themed card! Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy