Friday 1 September 2017

Spring morning





Good morning

Spring is in the air and it is surely an uplifting for my soul. Not that our winters is that long, but it has been very dry and I had a cold now for 3 weeks. Although I started to train again this morning. Hopefully I can continue now without any further hick ups.

With the spring feeling I had to play with some of my favourtie challenges and most definitely my favourite color combo. Though it is sometimes more of a challenge to make the white on white a wow factor. All the papers are from my stash and I used Spellbinder's butterfly circle, Nellie Snellen's Shape dies and Couture Creation's magical butterfly.

Challenges I'm joining:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #418
Double D - It's all white
Tic Tac Toe challenge #13 - Circle, Flower, Lace
Deep Ocean Challenge #162 - Favourite colour combo

Thank you and Carpe Diem!!

Olga

10 comments:

Carol L said...

What a lovely interpretation of the sketch! I just love the soft look of your pretty all-white card with embossing! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

aussie aNNie said...


A beautiful creation. Lovely design and gorgeous for our White on White challenge. ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

Darlene said...

WOWZA Olga! This is SO pretty!!! Love your soft design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘WHITE on WHITE’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

While on white CAN be a challenge but you've done a beautiful job of it! I love all the pretty edges and details! Thank you so much for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful white on white creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge Blog.We hope to see your designs in future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT

Debbie said...

Beautiful white on white card!! Lovely and elegant!
(I had to smile at "spring is in the air" because we are starting to feel the chill of fall! I love fall and winter, but most of my friends are already in a hurry for next spring!)
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a pretty card! Lovely detailing. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely white on white card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Rosanne Mulhern said...

You certainly did seize the day with this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the TTTC this week.

Peggy Noe said...

Beautiful card Olga! White on white is so striking, and you've added wonderful details on your card! Thank you for playing with us this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!