Friday 3 November 2017

Good luck




Good day

One of my husband's colleagues are moving on to greener pastures and they bought him a gist voucher. I was asked to make a little box to fit the voucher. Since he is a big golfer I picked this cute digi from Bugaboo called Buggolfguy. I used corrugated paper for the box and incorporated it with the sketch. I used the colours from the inspirational photo from Catch the bug.

Challenges I took my inspiration from:
Catch the Bug October Photo challenge
Stella says sketch #517
Digistamp4Joy November challenge - For a male
Crafting by designs - November Anything goes
Crafting with attitude #33 - Anything goes

Thank you and have a great weekend.
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

4 comments:

Hannelie said...

Oulike idee!

sweetpea said...

Love the image, thanks for joining in at Crafting with an Attitude Janet Dt

Furrbster said...

Great colouring and lovely use of the sketch,

hugz Tinz

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of FOR THE GUYS challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}