Wednesday 2 May 2018

Creative Moments # 142 Mother's day





Good day

Another Wednesday and it is time for Creative Moments' new challenge, although it is an anything goes challenge as usual, we also have an alternative of making a mother's day card. My image is from Bugaboo and it resembles most moms, I believe. Moms are miracle creatures that has a lot of hands and talent. The designer paper is from Nellie's choice - Botanic Vintage. All the embellishments are from my stash.


I took inspiration from:
Catch the Bug - April Colour challenge
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes May edition
Cute Card Thursday #527 - Pretty in pink

Hope to see you at Creative Moments, there are some wonderful inspiration from my fellow designers!
Hugs from Africa!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Pretty card Olga, love this image and those colours. Great embellishments. I forget to use my heart circle die I must. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Mia said...

Fabulous card, Olga. I am your new follower. Great colouring and lovely paper and flower embellishments. Kisses, my friend.